I just read a friend's blog, and on it she had a list of 10 things she was thankful for. I thought it would be a refreshing exercise for me to do today.
I am thankful for:
1. The Giver of Life, who sustains me everyday, even when I often I think it is I who sustains myself.
2. Asha Rose...a beautiful, expressive gift from the Giver of Life.
3. A two year old daughter who exclaimed yesterday, "Yeah Mommy! You woke up too!" I am not sure what I am more thankful for in that statement, the fact that she actually spoke that sentence, or that she was so excited to see me.
4. Camp Roger
5. A very flexible profession.
6. My encouraging husband, who still tells me at least every day that I am beautiful.
7. Our freedoms in America.
8. A bathtub at home and at camp.
9. Facebook...I think is is fun!