Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas In Pictures

Merry Christmas! I know this is very late, but I thought I would summarize our Christmas season in pictures. We spent Christmas Eve with Jim's family. We enjoyed some time together and the traditional Christmas Eve JB's pizza. Lydia learned, that night, that there were actually fun things in those wrapped boxes.





On Christmas day, my parents and brother Devin, came to spend a few days with us. We also enjoyed having them around and even shared a few sick germs with them. (oops!) Lydia enjoyed all the attention.






Then, two days after Christmas we were blessed with the healthy birth of our new niece. She was named Willa Kathryn. We are excited to get to know her as she grows over the years. As you can see, she is really cute.

2 comments:

Hays Family said...

She is super cute and so is Lydia!

shanda said...

Love the pictures!!! Give my congrats to Jim's brother. How fun to hold a newborn.